Step out of your daily life and onto the white sandy beaches, into the turquoise blue ocean and warm, sultry breezes of the rustic elegance of Tulum, Mexico. Join us for a deeply healing and rejuvenating yoga vacation in paradise!
Your yoga vacation includes:
- 6 night stay at the beach front, rustic, chic, minimal, cabana style boutique Shambala Petit Hotel.
- 3 meals per day: healthy, wholesome regional cuisine – fish, seafood, and lots of fruits and veggies.
(Additional beverages, other than what are served with meals, and alcohol are not included and available at an additional cost).
- daily vigorous, powerful and rejuvenating Vinyasa Yoga classes (1 or 2 classes per day).
- self massage with lengthening and strengthening Yamuna Body Rolling sessions.
- optional relaxing Ear Acupuncture sessions.
- healing and invigorating mini Thai Massage sessions – right on the beach!
- walking meditations on the endless, powdery soft beaches.
- free kayaks, boogie boards and snorkel gear for your use.
- unspoiled beaches and the warm, clear Caribbean ocean, just outside your cabana.
- Satsangs (sat = true, sanga = company) on the theory and practices of yoga.
- an exploration of your most photogenic yoga pose with some of nature’s best backdrops.
- optional excursions to Cenotes, the Mayan Ruins of Tulum and/or Coba and bike rentals can be arranged at an additional cost.
Early Bird Special price starting as low as $1,675 per person. Please click here for all prices and to make your reservation.